No pun intended, but I played Sejuani before she was cool. Granted, I played her when she was sporting a bikini out in freezing conditions (honestly, I thought this was really silly). And I don’t care what anyone says – “old” Sejuani was fine as a champion.
So the “remake” entailed an altered skill-set with Sejuani getting much-needed armor that was appropriate for braving the elements.
Of course, Sejuani sees a lot more play these days because her skill-set can put the chill on any foe in battle. PIG POWER in action!
- Helps add to Sejuani’s natural tank role.
- The armor is OK.
- The slow-reduction is nice.
- Great gap-closer.
- The charge’s knock-up is excellent for initating and ganking.
- Deals good damage against tanks.
- Deals a lot of damage over time.
- Excellent for clearing camps and clearing waves.
- Scales off of bonus health.
- Powerful slow effect.
- Long slow duration.
- Great for dealing damage to crowds.
- To me, this is one of the best ultimates in the game.
- Powerful stun.
- The slow effect is quite substantial as well.
- She serves as an excellent tank for your team composition.
- Fun to play.
- Arctic Assault is a great skill for offense and defense.
- Sejuani brings potent slows/disables to the table.
- Glacial Prison is a really powerful ultimate.
Five Random Cons of Sejuani
- Team dependent. Sejuani does not outright carry like other jungers can.
- Damage output is average at best at the start.
- She does not counter-jungle particularly well.
- A bit item-dependent for a jungler.
- A tad vulnerable while clearing jungle camps early.
Five Random Ideas to Improve Sejuani as a Whole
- I think her early game damage could be bumped up a notch.
- Sejuani’s mana costs are a touch too high without extra mana/mana regen. I think some of her abilities could be cheaper, mana-wise.
- Her boar, Bristle, needs to make more boar sounds.
- I personally think Sejuani’s first voice sounded better.
- Sejuani needs to be even more awesome? Is that even possible?
A GIFT FROM THE FRELJORD!